Rust/spacepackets/pipeline/head This commit looks good Details
ECSS and CCSDS Spacepackets
This package contains generic implementations for various CCSDS (Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems) and ECSS (European Cooperation for Space Standardization) packet standards.
Currently, this includes the following components:
- Space Packet implementation according to CCSDS Blue Book 133.0-B-2
- CCSDS File Delivery Protocol (CFDP) packet implementations according to CCSDS Blue Book 727.0-B-5
- PUS Telecommand and PUS Telemetry implementation according to the ECSS-E-ST-70-41C standard.
- CUC (CCSDS Unsegmented Time Code) implementation according to CCSDS 301.0-B-4 3.2
- CDS (CCSDS Day Segmented Time Code) implementation according to CCSDS 301.0-B-4 3.3
- Some helper types to support ASCII timecodes as specified in CCSDS 301.0-B-4 3.5
spacepackets supports various runtime environments and is also suitable for
std: Enables functionality relying on the standard library.
alloc: Enables features which operate on containers like
alloc::vec::Vec. Enabled by the
serdesupport for most types by adding
You can check the documentation of individual modules for various usage examples.